Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What Spiritual Practice or Technique is Most Effective in Getting Through Difficult Times?

A colleague recently asked me to answer the following question. It was such a good question, I found myself writing far more than I expected, and thought it would make a perfect blog post:


What spiritual practice or technique have you found most effective in getting you through these difficult times?


I use a variety of practices and techniques, and really don’t know which is the most effective. Maybe it’s just one simple thing, or maybe it’s the combination of all of them that is the most effective. I really don’t know. The important thing is to find something that works for you, whatever it may be.

Prayer and affirmations — I pray every morning to be guided by Spirit throughout the day, and I affirm every day that I am in touch with Spirit, every moment, and that I am guided to create the life of my dreams in an easy and relaxed manner, a healthy and positive way.

No comments:

Post a Comment